Welcome to the Labor Day weekend. Monday, September 7, Whether working on a US public holiday or taking a vacation, retailers have cut prices for several tech products. In the case of a discount with a more limited duration, we have checked when that deal will end. It is safe to assume that transactions with no end date indicated will continue to be available after Labor Day.
- Satechi offers site-wide discounts. Until September 7th, we’ll talk about useful accessories (such as the USB-C Apple Watch charger shown above). Enter the code for whatever you add to your cart. SATLDAY15 We will give you 15% off your purchase amount at checkout.
- A good deal for Google’s Nest Wifi mesh Wi-Fi system is currently taking place on Daily Steals. Of this New kit with router and 2 points included $320 (usually $340). Enter the code to receive this transaction. VERGEGWIFI Upon payment.
- Multiple HyperX Accessories, Headsets, laptop and desktop RAM, gaming keyboards and more are discounted on the site.
- Vizio’s latest 65-inch P-series Quantum 4K HDR TV It fell to $980 (usually $1,200) on Best Buy. If you are not logged in with your Best Buy account, it will be $1,000 instead. This deal lasts until September 7.
- Until Monday Samsung’s 65-inch 8-series 4K HDR TV (model RU8000FXZA) costs $600., Down from the usual $900 cost. It’s the preferred option over Samsung’s latest TU8000 TV in several respects. The latest version offers 3 HDMI ports out of 4 HDMI ports, and the refresh rate is 120Hz, while the new model is only 60Hz. Also, this TV supports AirPlay 2 and is wall-mounted.
- Compatible with Google Cast and AirPlay and with a slim profile, BenQ’s GV1 wireless portable projector costs $300 (typically $350). Amazon and B&H photo.
- Razer’s Blade 15 gaming laptop with an FHD 144Hz refresh rate display, Intel’s Core i7-10750H processor, Nvidia’s RTX 2060 graphics chip, 16GB of RAM and 512GB of fast storage Instead of $1,600 $1,800. That’s a 12% discount, not a bad price for such a well-made machine. This deal lasts until September 5th.
- Apple’s latest iPad Air (2019, 256GB) costs $550 (usually $650). Best buy.
- Also, the 2019 Apple iPad Mini (64GB) costs $350 (usually $400). Best buy.