- A man in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had an underlying medical condition.
- A man in his 90s from Grant County. The individual was hospitalized and had an underlying medical condition.
- A woman in her twenties from Sandoval County. Individuals had fundamental conditions.
The number of deaths among New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 994.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 1,082 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico reported a total of 44,904 cases.
The latest case is:
- 260 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 32 new cases in Chaves County
- 36 new cases in Cibola County
- 28 new cases in Curry County
- 248 new cases in Doniana County
- 24 new cases in Eddy County
- 4 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Guadalupe County
- 5 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 67 new cases in Lea County
- Four new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 106 new cases in Luna County
- 25 new cases in McKinley County
- One new case of Mora-kun
- 14 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Quay County
- 12 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 41 new cases in Sandoval County
- 17 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in San Miguel County
- 51 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 6 new cases in Sierra County
- 11 new cases in Socorro County
- 17 new cases in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 49 new cases in Valencia County
- Two new cases of individuals held by federal agencies at Otero County Processing Center
- Two new cases of New Mexico school government prisoners in central New Mexico correctional facility in Valencia County
- One of the inmates of the New Mexico Department of State in the Santa Fe County New Mexico Prison
KOB 4 judged the test results analyzed in Thursday’s report to be 9% positive.
The state currently reports that 323 people are being treated for COVID-19 in hospitals. These numbers may include individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 outside the state but have been hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Thursday, 80% of all New Mexico hospital beds are occupied by ICU beds and 75% of all New Mexico hospital beds are occupied. This includes patients hospitalized for COVID-19 and other diseases.
There are 21,224 cases of COVID-19 designated as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.