- Right away, another person in charge of President Trump’s Twitter account strike the like button on a tweet praising an R&B singer for her means to “convey the stripper again.”
- “Summer season Walker obtaining us in our feelings in Allow it go, just to carry the stripper back again in SWV right away,” the tweet from an account with just around 1,200 followers examine.
- It is the only Tweet shown as becoming preferred by Trump’s account, and it is unclear if the president hit the button or if it arrived from a staffer.
- This is not the initial time this has transpired, with a random tweet about the HBO present “Insecure” acquiring a like from Trump in June.
- The White House did not return Insider’s request for remark.
- Visit Company Insider’s homepage for a lot more stories.
In the middle of a pandemic, high unemployment, and a nationwide reckoning with racism, President Donald Trump threw some really like to a “deliver the stripper back” tweet early Friday morning.
The tweet was from an account with just more than 1,200 followers, with “BLM” for Black Life Issue in the show identify.
—laila⁷ BLM (@astriiluca) July 10, 2020
The White Dwelling did not reply to Insider’s ask for for comment, and it is unclear whether or not Trump himself strike the like button or if it came from a staffer.
It is also unclear irrespective of whether the president is a lover of the R&B singer or if it was an incident.
The very last time anything like this transpired was in June, when Trump randomly appreciated a tweet about HBO’s “Insecure” before the like was subsequently removed.