Every week, Eleven Warriors dive into the tips of Ohio State coaches and players to bring you Bucky Nation’s #HotTax and Rampings. But since the COVID-19 eruption in Maryland sidelined the state of Ohio, we had to look elsewhere for entertainment.
Fortunately, Michigan advanced in a big way for Ohio State fans on Saturday.
While bucky fans rested on an unpleasant weekend break, the rest of the Big Ten advanced to the race for Indianapolis. Indiana beat Michigan 24-0 on the road against Ohio this Saturday. Ben State suffered a fourth defeat in several games when it fell 30-23 on the way to Nebraska. Northwest and Iowa had big wins to maintain their momentum in the Big Ten West Division title match.
But all eyes were on Ann Arbor in Michigan on Saturday night as the Wolverines feasted on a major time war for Wisconsin.
Michigan needed a win to avoid its first 1-3 start since 1967. The Jim Harbaugh team won two games from Ohio State and Indiana and neck and neck // Check Notes // Rudders Division crown for Big Ten East rights.
The Wolverines did not win Saturday night at the Big House. With an incredible 341 yards and five touchdowns against Wisconsin Michigan, Graham Mertz threw for two touchdowns on the 49-11 route.
Harbaugh’s team, on the other hand, suffocated. Starting the quarterback Joe Milton finished with 19 passes out of 9 for 98 passing yards, with no touchdowns against two interceptions. Milton was then replaced by Kate McNamara, who created only Michigan Touchdown, finishing 4-for-7 for 74 yards and making no interruptions.
Needless to say we have reached desperate times in Michigan. The clock is ticking, and with so many failed games on the schedule, the Wolverines are looking at the barrel of the first lost season of the Harbaugh era.
The Aborigines are restless, and they are ready to move beyond the state of Ohio and the coach who must elevate their program toward the dominance of college football.
Scrolling through the notes of Michigan was a strange experience for me. I was scared to mention the biggest names in the state of Ohio for years, but Wolverine fans brought with it the heat I didn’t experience as their group was buried Saturday night.
Ach Cochrane 4UM Your work is in my friend’s order
– Mattie Ayers (ty Mattieears) November 15, 2020
Just minutes before the start of the game, this tweet came. Not a good indicator of what is coming.
Still worry if there is Ach Cochrane 4UM Can field a team that deserves to be called the Michigan Wolverines.
– crzytimes (rcrzytimes) November 15, 2020
Before and after football again and very uninteresting.
I have never played football in my life. I even know what to play Ach Cochrane 4UM Snap runs front
– Daddy Dew (elCellyTooHardDew) November 15, 2020
I would not have included this tweet if I had not had the same thought many times in the last six years.
– Jacob Singletory (@BU Wolverine) November 15, 2020
This is awkward.
– Johnny (@ revjohnny77) November 15, 2020
I assure you that this is a very polite tweet that called for Harbor to be removed on Saturday night. And there were many. I can’t say that “every other tweet” calls for his work because it happened more often than not. Could not put R-rated tweets here because my mom is reading this article. Hello Mom.
Ach Cochrane 4UM You are really a bad coach and a tragic failure of an expert
– Joseph (@Daniosmond420) November 15, 2020
Say it out loud to those behind you.
I never thought I would see ID day Ach Cochrane 4UM Worse than BRADY HOKE !!!!!!
– Barley Pops (@ mitch1517) November 15, 2020
Shish, good to pick up.
Ach Cochrane 4UM You make me miss Rich Rod.
– Trevor (Trevor 42893155) November 15, 2020
Liquidize this tweet and burn it in my veins.
– Diane Exceptional M.Ed. (XTxBuckeyeBabe) November 15, 2020
If I had the ability to recreate the Mona Lisa painting, I.
Resign Ach Cochrane 4UM
– Evan Cutler (@cutlernwahlberg) November 15, 2020
You have to resign.
.Ach Cochrane 4UM Get some rest bro
– Terry McLaren Stan Account (ealRealJeffThomas) November 15, 2020
You need to retire.
– Mar (rianMarianaRenke) November 15, 2020
You must be removed.
Ach Cochrane 4UM Please exit
– Steven Jarvi ()stevenjarvi) November 15, 2020
You have to leave.
– Trevor Hall (treverhall_4) November 15, 2020
You hate to see it.
– Nova (o Nova_Gilson) November 15, 2020
During the years I watched notes from Ohio state coaches and players, I never saw the amount of vitriol I enjoyed diving into these Michigan notes.
– Harvey (ar Harwimcon) November 15, 2020
Based on the tone of the tweets, I found myself doing well in the second half of Harpock’s notes. I did not reach the moment when Wisconsin reached the 28-0 first half lead.
– Lisa Klots (Klotsy 18) November 15, 2020
– Justin (JZingher) November 15, 2020
As the score piled up, Michigan fans and spectators alike rallied.
– Kevin Bryant (KBsportsguy) November 15, 2020
Ach Cochrane 4UM Put me in a coffin
– Evan Reid (seitsevanreed) November 15, 2020
– Kurt Ubele (_c_uebele) November 15, 2020
Me too, sweet Michigan fan.
– Jonathan Young (on Janwong) November 15, 2020
Lose games of matter, frankly.
Total embarrassment # Big house Time Ach Cochrane 4UM Should be cut loose. The dream is over, the fire in the stomach is gone. #WISvsMICH What do alumni and boosters think now? pic.twitter.com/ahynUZovQy
– InfoTalkNetwork (nInfoTalkNetwork) November 15, 2020
The box of shame is inevitable and demands justice.
– Dr. Pointexter Er (rdrpoindexterer) November 15, 2020
– King Power (ildBildoGoInHammer) November 15, 2020
It’s gone, everything. not that.
O Coach_Gattis 2nd and 18th and you run a QB draw, 3rd and 16th, you go to Wisconsin.
– Tim Colax (imtimkolacz) November 15, 2020
Are you suggesting that Cuttis does not have the best judgment in difficult game-calling situations?
– Joey Mays (jmays23) November 15, 2020
# Blueprint completed.
Sincerely, Life Long Michigan fan
– Micah Mohr (mohr_micah) November 15, 2020
O Coach_Gattis You should be ashamed of yourself.
– C (ectheecarterc) November 15, 2020
Why do we throw 40 yard passes when we need 7 yards first down … really @UMichFootball … Ach Cochrane 4UM And O Coach_Gattis You suck … your QB has not shown any consistency all season … pic.twitter.com/iQKf59F6vw
– Bradley Bender (d bdbender1) November 15, 2020
FBCoachDBrown I hope you will be the coach as it depends on your work tonight!
– Shane Williams (CoachShen54) November 14, 2020
// Bad store dot gif … //
FBCoachDBrown Don’t move the bed tonight. No pressure
– Carson Gilbert (@ Carsongilbert92) November 14, 2020
// More abyss dot gif bad view … //
– Glove (GTheGloveSports) November 15, 2020
It was resolved very quickly.
FBCoachDBrown Removed after tonight?
– Kurt Falvo (BIGHOUSE30) November 15, 2020
– Former Michigan fan (TWeso11) November 15, 2020
Bring some boxes with you on Monday morning FBCoachDBrown You will need them
– John Blomstrom (_The_Johnny_B) November 15, 2020
For recycling purposes, or …?
Leave it alone. Please leave a comment for the program.
– Michael L. Moyer (MMoyer23) November 15, 2020
Oh. Or that.
– JWK (J_Ku1p3r) November 15, 2020
When you leave it at that, it looks bad.
The Big Ten travels to the Michigan Rutgers for the next-to-last rights battle before hosting the undefeated Ben State in the Division Ten race. The Wolverines arrive in Maryland before heading to Ohio for the regular season final.
Congratulations to all three men Mentioned Above.
Explorer. Communicator. Introvert. Typical problem solver. Devoted writer. Unapologetic coffee advocate.